FIA Formula One IOTI Season 2021

Billy Monger is still a fascinating story.

I’ve updated the OP with the new dates.

Oh, and AFAIK there are still talks with Brazil and Singapore.

I hope they don’t go to Brazil because of how badly they are doing with Covid. I also hope they don’t go to Singapore because the track sucks.

The funny thing is, those two were in contention for being ‘spectators included’… The way things are going in those locations, I personally can’t really see it… but who knows.

Turkey is interesting. Abu Dhabi and Bahrain… eh…

Anyone UK based I would highly recommend the Heritage Tour of the Williams factory in Grove. I visited in January, they have all their GP cars plus some other really interesting vehicles such as a Classic Metro 6R4 rally car which was awesome.

1 Like

The second Bahrain race will be practically an oval though, with superlong straights between a handful of turns. It’s gonna be different, that’s for sure. Abu Dhabi is trash though, sucks for a season finale but at least the championship will be decided 3-4 races earlier at this rate.

Interesting choice for the second race of the double header!

Ah, that’s interesting.

Should be a fun track, in some ways reminiscent of Austria with its 3 consecutive straights.

Something different which is nice, and wow did you guys see that DR/Renault pace… I hope it’s true and they’re really that close because that would be awesome.

Yeah, hope they show it in quali and in the race

Yessss Ricciardo

I can’t wait for the race hopefully it’s dry because Renault have pretty much no downforce so they’ll be screwed :joy:

So embarrassing to see a Renault engine offer more grunt that a Ferrari :(. Hopefully rain will mix it all up a little on this amazing track

They really had their wings cut didn’t they lol. I hope they come back stronger, at least they made last year more interesting to watch we can’t deny that haha.

Yes, so much for Ferrari International Assistance LOL The FIA have crippled Ferrari engine this season

Will be interesting to see, how the ban on the party mode actually plays out.

1 Like

The Renaults were surprisingly quick this weekend.

Overall a very boring race

1 Like

They got a very efficient low downforce package. Expect them to look competitive especially in Monza and Bahrein 2, too.