FIA Formula One IOTI Season 2021

RUS is still contractually bound, so this makes a lot of sense. There is no other #2 driver out there to perform better, so stability is the way to go. Now they have to open the war chest for HAM… :see_no_evil:

Has anyone here tried the Fantasy F1 on F1.com? You have 100 million to select 5 drivers and a constructor. You can set up custom leagues, if there is interest I could set one up for people on here.

https://www.fia.com/news/f1-renault-protest-decision

Renault’s protest againts Racing Point has been successful and Racing Point has had 15 point’s in the WCC removed and recieved a 400k fine

Now this is truly surprising:

1 Like

But they essentially get a free pass to use the knowledge all year anyway. They jumped from like 7th best car to 3rd with this. 15 points is nothing, they’ll make it up in two races.

I mean… You’re not wrong. But it’s also pretty telling that teams are falling behind a cheap copy of one of last year’s cars… :sweat_smile:

20200807_181711

I really like the new mercedes car.

1 Like

So many questions. Also nice to see F1 folks make a mockery of social distancing.

It’s basically like this forum - “we’re in this together” :grin:

Good qualifying session this afternoon, Verstappens tyre strategy in Q2 was interesting but I don’t think it’ll be enough to keep Mercedes from dominating again. Let’s also hope the Racing Point can get The Hulk on the grid this week!!

Hopefully all the tyre shenanigans make this a fun race. Not having high hopes though.

They’ll have to stop at least twice. And with HUL it could become a feel good race.

Wow. Didn’t expect this.

Well that was honestly a rather boring race imo, all the talk up of excitement but nothing was actually exciting. At least we race again next week. Also Charles <3

Another hot race??

I didn’t understand why the prsopect of a two-stopper excited people. The only interesting thing is how the Mercedes cars are eating tyres at warm temperatures.

They got wrecked massively haha those tyres were so damn bad. I hope next weekend isn’t the same.

Link to qualifying highlights from today: https://youtu.be/t8t4lbw6pBE

Wonder if the Racing Points will have better racepace tomorrow. Their quali has been impressive this season.

I hope so, I want to see them mixing with the Maclarens.

Well that was another boring AF race, almost fell asleep. Fuck I hope 2022 regs change it up a lot.