Far Cry 5 now in 4K60FPS on Xbox Series X|S with new 5th anniversary patch

Yeehah !!!

Far Cry 5 is 5 years old and Ubisoft decided to update it to Next-gen with a new anniversary patch which brings 4K resolution at 60FPS.

FPS boost was a great addition, but with Xbox one resolution, it was a bit of a letdown. But now it’s fully Next-gen and it’s awesome. The game is still great and now plays even better !

It’s good to be back to Hope County !

3 Likes

i like how the trailer is only 30fps :+1:

1 Like

It’s an ecofriendly trailer. It’s so nice of them !

2 Likes

Game Pass? Might give it another go if so.

1 Like

Yes it is still in Game Pass. So no excuse not to try it at least.

Soundtrack is surprisingly good. Like really really good.

2 Likes

I bought it at launch and still aren’t even half way through the story I think :skull:

1 Like

I loved it. It’s the best Far Cry game to me. But with every Far Cry game, the setting is key.

For me, it was the first game of the series where I could just wander around killing ennemies and have fun. And there’s so much shit to find everywhere you go : random caves, abandoned houses, ect.

Non stop encounters on roads can be annoying though. But I just love killing fanatics ! :flushed:

1 Like

I get you, I will give it another go but something about this game just felt dull to me compared to 3 and 4, especially 3, loved the tropical setting in 3, which is the perfect setting for Far Cry imo, I haven’t played 6 much for example but the little I did I enjoyed more than 5 due to that similar setting to 3.

1 Like