Fallout 4 is going Next-Gen!

As part of the Fallout 25th Anniversary celebration it was announced Fallout 4 will be receiving a free current-generation update for Xbox Series X|S, PS5, and PC.

https://fallout.bethesda.net/en/article/jfwd8PsUw8r3pKrO1wOc5/fallout25-conclusion-interviews-events-perks

Prepare for the future: A next-gen update is coming to Fallout 4! Coming in 2023, this free update will be available for Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5 and Windows PC systems, including performance mode features for high frame rates, quality features for 4K resolution gameplay, bug fixes and even bonus Creation Club content!

7 Likes

Looks like another play through coming for me next year :). Not as good as a new game but I do enjoy playing games over that I like a lot.

Next gen? Like Series X2?

3 Likes

Riiiight?!? That’s the words they used but they mean current-gen like Xbox Series S and X.

1 Like

YES

It seems like nothing but having to use mods with different settings to get 4K 60FPS on SX while it disabled achievements is not for me. I like it simple so that’s great !

1 Like

I just hope we get a proper 4K60 with lower settings and a 4K30 with higher settings. Along with 1080P60 and 1440p30 for series S.

1 Like