F.E.A.R. 3 is Showing Up as Purchasable on the Xbox Store

Just bought FEAR 3 from the Xbox store!

Looks like it’s $19.99 USD. Noticed the DLC doesn’t seem to be purchasable at the moment.

F.E.A.R. 3 US Store Link: F.E.A.R. 3 | Xbox

Just checked. F.E.A.R and F.E.A.R. Files are not currently available for purchase at this time. These two were published by Vivendi, 3 by Warner Bros. Games.

4 Likes

Interesting…

1 Like

I loved the FEAR series, was surprised to learn they’re made by Monolith who made Shadow of Mordor and are now making Wonder Woman.

1 Like

Yeah FEAR is the series I loved to hear about (the GVMERS documentary for it is great) but never really got around to

Now that I’ve got all 4 titles though? Seems like I’ll have to do a run soon.

I remember how I wished to play first FEAR for console and then announced for Xbox 360. I was happy to play it. In fact, I wonder if multiplayer is alive. I remember hosting and people were so psyched to know my connection can handle all 16 players without lags. Good times.

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for this day for ten years.

Monolith was like Rareware back in the day, extremely prolific. They made Fear, they made Condemned, they made No One Lives Forever, they made Claw, they made Alien vs Predator 2, shit goes on.

They’re one of those studios that you can say shifted from largely first person shooters to third person action adventure rather great with Shadow of Mordor. Hoping Machinegames can do the same kinda successful transition with Indiana Jones.

hmmm wasnt it added back compat at the giant drop for 20th anniversary?

NPH

Apparently I lost my F.E.A.R. copy so hopefully it will become available digitally at some point.

1 Like