Everything shown at the Xbox Partner Preview event

12 Likes

The Alters is the best of the show for me, very excited for that. Others that caught my attention are Sleight of Hand, Unknown 9, and Creatures of Ava. Path of the Goddess remains interesting but I hope it’s something that I vibe with, I’m not the best with strategy defence type games.

I really liked the show and the GP announcements, I watched live with you all and I agree completely with what you said, the people at Game Pass that are curating the games have been nailing it with getting those unique and innovative smaller & AA games, the type that is exactly “perfect for Game Pass” hehe, and the whole show really showed the great breadth of the genres & creativity in the industry currently.

I’m totally with you, unlike the vocal negativity and toxicity in the discourse, I think gaming just keeps getting better, and creativity is coming from everywhere with levels of accessibility we never had before.

4 Likes

Thanks, you saved me a bunch of typing. :+1:

Not sure that I would’ve been willing to give Creatures of Ava a try without Game Pass, but it intrigues me enough to certainly give it a download.

4 Likes

Watched your live stream and agree that Unknown 9 : Awakening is a dumb name for a good looking game, very curious about that one. And some other interesting stuff, nice to see we can be surprised by what is shown.

2 Likes