Everwild Eternals Trailer - Director's Commentary

The music is just beautiful.

3 Likes

Can we take a moment how beautiful this game looks? You can tell they want to show more but are not ready to do yet. MUCH LOVE TO RARE.

7 Likes

The characters we see in the game are called eternals. They refer to them as the player characters. At one point Louise says about one: ‘‘He’s the oldest eternal’’ alluding that these are not player made characters.

2 Likes

I get the feeling there will be no killing things in this game

3 Likes

Inject this game into my veins already :sob:

Also, shameless plug for my post for Everwild discussions where I’ll be adding this as well.

This games looks sooo good. Just please don’t be a GaaS game. A single player experience with coop elements like Fable 2+3. That’s all I want.

2 Likes

I’d prepare for GaaS. It’s Rare, and everything appears to follow the SoT model

1 Like

Sounds like just maybe MS’s marketing is finally starting…

2 Likes

It’s looks like Rare is always riding on the newest plan from Microsoft. First the focus on kinect games and now on GaaS. At least they make good games like Sea of Thieves.

Better to expect a coop focus.

They do it because they want to.

This game is mind-blowingly stunning. I don’t know how many times I’ve watched this trailer now and it always leaves me with slack-jawed and slightly emotional. Can’t wait to see more

2 Likes

Watched the commentary. All what I expect is a beautiful game with a relaxing flow from what I see

Stunning game.

All the new details condensed in this one post below :slight_smile:

Everwild Eternals: Director’s Commentary video revealed with concept art and new details on characters and world.

No details on gameplay at the moment, hope to see that sometime soon rather than later, but this game is gearing up to be that Princess Mononoke + Avatar: Last Airbender experience we never knew we wanted!

7 Likes

Its seems this and horizon 2 have similar themes, where some kind of plague is destroying nature.

yeah, that’s what came to my mind immediately as well, but tbh that’s a rather very common trope to see to begin with. You could argue even Ori WOTW had a similar theme, but I guess these start having distinctions at a deeper stage.

I bet its in the next avatar movies lol

1 Like

100% the Tree of Life #2456990 gonna play a huge role in a movie again… and again… and again.