Epic Games v. Apple Court Case - Law & Order Special Episode

I’m simply saying that MS is doing better these days under Nadella, but historically they have abused positions of power more than any company out there. Every company has its warts. I think Nadella has been good for MS, but they are primarily focused on their bottom line and answering to their shareholders (of which I am one). They don’t really care about you the consumer other than what you can spend, and honestly no company does no matter what they say. That includes Apple, EPIC, etc …

2 Likes

FRAUD!!!

1 Like

EdIvBluWAAAcyZ-

1 Like

images

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe that could be a segment jingle on the Podcast …

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this is that weirdo Tiger from twitter…

4 Likes

Winner You Win GIF by Dave & Buster's

3 Likes

This Epic case has to be the best thing to happen this week aside from FPS boosts.

Getting endless laughs and insights into the industry.

3 Likes

Some would say it’s been pretty… epic!

awkward season 3 GIF by Rosanna Pansino

5 Likes

joke drums GIF by neomagazinroyale

6 Likes

You can buy apps on the Amazon shopping app.

1 Like

Wow I’m listening to the case now and it seems like Microsoft was the only company that allowed Vbucks bought from other stores can be used on their console, Nintendo and Sony wouldn’t allow it.

This would sorta explain why I dont see rogue bucks from the ps plus rewards show up on my xbox in Rogue Company nor the unlocked character they had a few months ago.

Welp

2 Likes

Now what have a lot of us on this forum been talking about for a while. Microsoft wants X Cloud and Game Pass everywhere and that includes Switch and PlayStation. I just can’t see Sony in particular ever allowing it though, especially seeing how anal they were with cross play, and judging by Phil’s comment it does seem like both companies said a no as of August last year.

I still think its terrible and Microsoft can live without both Nintendo and Sony no matter “how enticing”.

Oh god the meltdowns, but Xbox had no good games so no one will brag about that right.

1 Like

As always, listen to what Satya says when he talks. He has been on record saying Microsoft’s philosophy is to go to where the customer is rather than trying to get the customer to come to you.

I am not so sure if your number one goal is to sell Game Pass subscriptions.

2 Likes

People can already play Xbox games without a Xbox they broke down that wall already, in my honest opinion people who would lose their crap over Xbox games on Switch and PS are stuck in the console war sadly. The writing was on the wall when xCloud was being built and Xbox games on PC. Game Pass is Xbox now.

I don’t think they will stop making Xbox consoles though for a while and there will probably be bonus benefits of buying a Xbox obviously but yeah this is not shocking to me whatsoever.

Sony is putting their games on PC for crying out loud, that should’ve been the big red flag.