Epic Games Store Spring Showcase - Live February 11 - Announcements, gameplay, dev insights and more

https://twitter.com/EpicGames/status/1358810324388962307?s=20

Join us as we take a look at some of the games launching on the Epic Games Store this year. We’ve curated a collection of new announcements, gameplay and extended looks presented by the developers creating the games we all love.

Our Spring Showcase premieres on Twitch February 11 at 2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific, 7 PM GMT. Be sure to head over to the Epic Games Twitch Channel and hit that follow button for Go Live notifications!

T> he Showcase Sale runs February 11 at 11 AM Eastern to February 25 at 11 AM Eastern. Hit the preview link below to get an early look at the games participating in the sale. While you’re there, add some games to your wishlist to get notifications when they go on discount!

Celebrate the Showcase with us with deals on these titles and more!

STAR Wars: Squadrons - 40% Off SnowRunner - Up to 40% Off Cyberpunk 2077 - 10% Off Assassin’s Creed Valhalla - Up to 20% Off Hades - 20% Off

https://twitter.com/GameSpot/status/1358807836902510594?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1358807836902510594|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

A spokesperson told PC Gamer that Epic has more exclusives on the way in 2021/2022 than it’s ever had in total. “We have more exclusives coming in the next two years than we have published to date,” a spokesperson said.

1 Like

So I’m assuming we’ll get some XGS titles announced here (like MCC).

Interested to see what exclusive games Epic is talking about, hopefully doesn’t impact consoles too much.

1 Like

The perfect place to announce FF7R EGS exclusivity followed with an announcement by Square Enix that the next gen Version will be on EGS and PS5 only. :upside_down_face:

Why did you have to put that out to the world.

Thanks. I hate it.:sob:

Nice. Steam festival started recently and I been playing a bunch of demos there, pretty cool stuff coming this year for sure. My EGS library has also grown huge just through claiming all those free games every week lol. Hope there’s some exciting new stuff at this event.

I personally only use Steam and Xbox with the rare Uplay excursion, but I’m interested to see what they have up their sleeves.

One game that could be shown during this showcase is the next trailer for Bright Memory Infinite as it’s said to be February 11th so kind of weird that it’s the same day as this showcase. Granted, it could just be a coincidence but either way, im looking forward to seeing the new trailer and redesigned main villain.

2 Likes

At least tell me you’ve been getting the Free games every week on EGS. I have like around 200 games now, most of them excellent. Imo better library than gamepass pc right now :joy:

I think a Halo MCC on the Epic Store announcement is a given.

Like others have said maybe FF7:R?

Followed by the announcement that the Remedy, Playdead and genDESIGN upcoming games will be timed exclusives for the PS5. :upside_down_face:

Seriously I think that this is the most likely scenario, I’d bet that at least one of the 3 above will be a timed exclusive for the PS5. I have a bad feeling about this… :frowning:

Watch Game Pass come to the EGS.