EA Play Live 2021 Thread

Yaaaay battlefield

Battlefield might be the only game I buy this yearā€¦

I have a feeling there will be nothing on a Dead Space remake or reboot today.

Septemeber is looking stack for me might wait for it but Lost in Random looks great to me

Fuck me Battlefield is going to be absolutely massiveā€¦

1 Like

This is insane!

1 Like

Austin Creed (Xaiver Woods) is a very good host

Trailer looks great, but the first trailer of V looked great too and those trailers also are always nothing like how the game is actually played. So this trailer did very little for me. Iā€™m sure it will be a great game though.

So even though GameRant realized they broke embargo and took their article on Battlefield Portal down earlier. Another group of assholes decided to run with it to, just before this show started.

Iā€™ll give you one guess who what site would be unprofessional and douchey enough to do that

ā€¦starts with K

Give me Guadalcanalā€¦

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

Sure, not my style of presenting though. The ā€œIā€™m so excited, and also 15 years oldā€ is not my thing :wink:

Wow these custom games look sick

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Robots vs a tank

I need this

I didnā€™t even think of this. With custom games and the bots, you can create PVE content with this

1 Like

The fun thing is that the embargo technically has not dropped yet :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Why would Knottian do that? :crazy_face:

EDIT: For those who donā€™t realize it, weā€™re toying, shame on you. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DEAD SPACE IS BACK baby!!!

3 Likes

He got a full time job and left all the modding to YOU

The fascist

Guys I canā€™t breathe