EA Hints Titanfall 3 Incoming!

Yeah I loved the MP in the first game, the story in the second was amazing but the multi felt too different.

That would be huge, Titanfall 2 was really good.

Release it in March and make the multiplayer F2P. That’s literally all they need to do.

I would be up for a Titanfall 3, just hope EA learns its lesson not to release it in between two major contenders of the genre this time

A lot of casual team fortress fans will be surprised that the acronym TF3 could exist

Releasing it in a good window would be beneficial. I think TF1 came out randomly in March and TF2 in a congested October with loads of other shooters.

1 Like

This would fill my heart with such joy, but if they launch it against COD and Halo Infinite, I will laugh, I will also cry from sadness, but laugh from a lesson not learned.

That’s exactly what happened. They sandwiched TF 2 between Battlefield 1 and one of the CoD games. TF1 sold more than TF2, even though TF2 was on all 3 platforms with a much larger overall install base.

1 Like

It’s funny if you took the first games MP and added it to the second games SP campaign you’d almost have the perfect game.

Hope they get both right on #3

Wait, for real? I guess Respawn is dead for me then…

I really don’t get the reverence for the TF1 multiplayer. It’s feels just the same as TF2 with a more limited sandbox and a worse Titan system.

I would absolutely love to see a new Titanfall, hope this is in the work and we see it soon!