E3 + Summer Game Fest |OT|

Ea live in July, hopefully see some dragon age footage

1 Like

Yes, has EA Play event in July 22.

I forgot about that… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For the State of Play, I think Grubb said there won’t be any news from Sony in the coming weeks, so maybe July, August or September. Or nothing, and they will spread their informations.

humm i saw that. i think in July. i dont think they will be without events all this time…

I think it was last year they they showed some behind the scenes bits of the game and some of those locations looked really nice. Wonder if they can show off more now.

Also looking forward to Lost in Random, looks really good. Usually EA shows aren’t great though, but those two games would help out a lot.

1 Like

jedi fallen order 2 tease? could be very well in the cards.

4 Likes

Yeah I had read July as well. Sony can’t come out of that without a date on something…right ?

Well… they can make another SoP for HFW and announce a date. they also have things like: Deathloop, GoW Ragnarok, GT7, Forspoken etc. i mean, they have many things to talk about.

Madden 21/22 and Jedi Fallen Order 2? And bunch of other sports games for EA.

Outside chance: Updates on Dead Space - Legendary Edition, Mass Effect - new, and Dragon Age - new.

I hope next year Xbox and the others will be able to have a physical event, let’s hope!

@brunopcosta1 The title says Nintendo Direct is the next event, which is no longer the case :slight_smile:

1 Like

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

OH MY GOD

THIS. TRAILER.

Hype.

3 Likes

You mean this one?

5 Likes

Anyone interested in Soulstice?

lol GTA5. Rockstar are becoming top tier Trolls in the industry.

1 Like

I still find it hilarious that GTA5 was the first thing we saw at the PS5 reveal when it was labelled as the future of gaming lol.

6 Likes

I could see Devolver featuring it in a Future’s Future’s Past Futures show :smirk:

1 Like

Nintendo is truly something else selling these remasters lol.

It’s more on the gamers than Nintendo themselves after this point haha. I don’t blame Nintendo at all if the consumers are eating this up.

1 Like

It’s all Nintendo. lol