Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance |OT| Your Party. Their Funeral

Just finished a first run of the whole game with Drizzt in single player and I have to say that while it was all right for me, like 6.5-7/10 (so nothing to write home about but good for a purchase on sale if you’re not a fan) I think that it isn’t balanced at all for single player. Even as my gear got better and I reached a gear level of like 1850 or so, I still needed to play at 1250 level by the end of the game or there were too many frustrating situations where I’d get crushed or one shot out of nowhere and that just wasn’t fun to restart too many times the same battles.

I wanted to play with friends but they barely touched the game and I have so much to play right now that I’m just rushing through everything lol. But this is definitely a game you want to play with friends.

And as I killed the dragon at the end of the game, I finished with lvl 10 or 11 I think so I’m far from having all moves or feats to unlock those achievements and my gear is barely lvl2 so it seems from this point on it’s all about replaying the levels at higher levels as I progress hoping for better drops, much like any other dungeon/loot type game so I honestly don’t know how much more time I’ll actually put into this game from this point on.

Still gave me a solid 15-20 hours of gameplay so far which isn’t bad at all and considering it was on Gamepass this is a win/win in my opinion.