Drew Murray teases The Initiative's Xbox game

Tweet :

Lucky Girl!

Edit - Added the screenshot of tweet to save some clicks :wink:

10 Likes

I wonder if it’s in a state like early Sea of Thieves when it was a proof-of-concept in Unity or if it’s farther along where there are full working levels.

Whatever the case may be, I am eager to see what The Initiative is making.

If she has been playing it off and on for a few months, surely it’s at a stage where can announce something? Even if its just a teaser like the Hellblade or Fable games were?

2 Likes

Damn can’t wait for the reveal of this!

I can’t wait to see what they are working on.

She looks impressed! :smiley:

3 Likes

Exactly! Honestly, my only concern would possibly be is that she is a young girl and “probably” shouldn’t be playing any M rated games… But I’m not her parent so I will mind my own. But like Xplainin said, her playing a build means it’s possibly further along than we may think!

1 Like

Maybe they disabled the violence when she played it?

1 Like

Or it isn’t an M rated game to begin with. We’re all operating under the impression this will be perfect dark and a mature one at that haha, it might as well be T rated, who knows

Whatever the rating, I can’t wait to play it.

2 Likes

Samesies

1 Like

To be honest, I was being a bit cheeky trying to hint that maybe the Initiative was working on a Banjo game as a joke. But I do see your point. that or it’s a traversal section.

2 Likes

Quick someone zoom in on her eye so we can see the game in the reflection.

giphy (10)

5 Likes

Thanks for the laugh.

3 Likes

Some would say you get better at being stealthy after time, especially when controlling someone as renown as Joanna Dark.

Hmmmm… I think it might be time for a rewatch of Bladerunner soon lol.

1 Like

Banjoo confirmed

2 Likes