Do you have a Xbox Series X or not? (Poll)

With The Medium we have or first real next gen game on xbox and I wonder how much in this forum really have a series x or s to expirence the game?

Do I have a series x/s?
  • YES
  • No…

0 voters

Yep, got real lucky on Amazon while I was at work. Just happened to check during the 5 minute period they were available!

Yes, managed to get one at launch.

I have a series X - got it at launch. But there is no way I’m going to play The Medium. I’m too much of a wuss for any kind of terror/suspense/horror :smiley:

1 Like

have you played Alan Wake?

Just got mine a couple of days ago after trying to get one since launch.

1 Like

Nope. I started it and bailed :smiley:

Nope.

It’s the end of January, the new Xbox has been out for almost 3 months now & I still can’t go on the official Xbox store & even preorder it.

The page on the official Xbox store still says “Out of stock” & even worse, it still says “Due to increased demand, any orders will not be shipped until the end of December”. You would think that information would at least have been updated by now.

It’s a bit of a joke, actually. Oh well. My 1X will just need to keep kicking for a while yet.

:frowning:

daaang and I thought I get the most creeps lol

It’s not the end of the world though. I don’t mean to sound like a debbie downer. There are more important things to worry about.

Hope all of you, who got a new console, are having a great time :grin::+1:

1 Like

Had mine since launch, nice to see you casuals catching up now though.

2 Likes

Finally received the Xbox Series X bundle on January 4th that I ordered from GameStop in mid-December. It is my primary gaming console for the current generation.

However, I have zero interest in The Medium but for those who are playing it, I hope you enjoy it.

I honestly find the real world far more scary.

1 Like

I’m going to wait until I can just go into a store and buy it, because I am tired of trying to get one online.

This is me too.
I wouldn’t mind giving them money to have it preordered. Apple at least have a good supply chain when it comes to preordering laptops (or at least last time I bought one) sure its out of stock, but you can make your order and we’ll update you as it comes in.

They are as rare as rocking horse poo in Germany.

1 Like

You from Germany? what do you play online mate?

I’m from England, but I live here in Germany.

I don’t tend to play too much online, though I do like playing stuff with friends, Destiny, Division that sort of MMO lite thing. PLayed a little SW Battlefront II as well (not very good at shooters and the battlefronts tend to be more gentle than COD or similar, i.e. less “feeding”.
I did play SoT with some fellow ERA players around launch but a lot of us dropped off after a while and though I enjoy it, Im too scared to play with Randos :smiley:

I asume you dont speak german right? :sweat_smile:

I can get by, but I’m not fluent. Day to day is fine. :slight_smile: Its sooooooooo difficult, especially since I wasnt taught English Grammar so have to be taught that to understand German Grammar, and it all seems quite confusing for my tiny brain.