Diablo IV Rogue trailer and Diablo II Resurrected trailer (consoles and PC)

I didn’t see it posted. What do you think about the trailers ? Are you excited for the Old and New Diablo on Xbox ?

No date for Diablo IV yet on PC and consoles.

Diablo II Resurrected is releasing in 2021 on PC AND Next-gen consoles. Great news !

2 Likes

I’m hyped !

2 Likes

Think i’m more hyped for Diablo II Resurrected then D4. Can’t believe it’s been 20 years since D2, way to make me feel old.

3 Likes

Pretty hype ngl. Diablo 2 was absolutely huge growing up, although I personally didn’t play it much, I watched my brother play it compulsively, and our cousins, so on. It’s gonna be nostalgic asf going back.

Warcraft 3 was big as well, but that Reforged remake, Yeaaaah. We don’t talk about that.

Vicarious Visions is however the best remake studio alongside Bluepoint right now, so I guess I have some faith they’ll do this right.

1 Like

Looking forward to D2 more than D4, spent countless hours on that game with my brother. I’m excited to play it again after so long, I don’t think I’ve touched the game in 16-17 years.

i can already feel Diablo 2’s old claws scratching my back

Diablo IV looks insane. I don’t know how the devs still manage to find some new atmospheres, artstyles and designs in that well known universe. I really dig the climbing and horse riding. Details in attacks and powers look so cool. Diablo 3 looks like a cartoon now !

And Diablo 2 Resurrected looks like a nostalgia trip. I never really played it myself so I’m down to see what I miss with that fresh coat of paint.

The OST is classy. Some good atmosphere there.

I’m 50/50 on Diablo II. Depends on when it releases this year and if I have other games to play at the same time. Diablo IV though is 100% for me. That looked great and im definitely playing as the Rogue class when it releases.

So…who’s down for some D2 co-op when it launches? I’m stoked, may double dip on Switch / Xbox.

2 Likes

They both look great :+1:

Thought Diablo 3 was awesome. Can’t wait to finally see what the fuss is with part 2. I know that fans of the series think very highly of it.

1 Like

The BlizzCon hype got to me. I’m only thinking about Diablo IV and Overwatch 2 this week.

2 Likes

Microsoft should get the marketing rights for Diablo 2 and Diablo 4 since both will be on current generation consoles.

Diablo II was a foundational game for me, and this remaster is pretty much everything I could have asked for. I’m really looking forward to both playing it and seeing others experience it for the first time - on consoles, no less!

We’ll see how Diablo IV develops, but I can’t help but wish it was being taken in a more ambitious direction. It looks promising enough, for what it is, though.

1 Like

Moo Moo Mooo Moo Mooooo Mooo

1 Like
1 Like

Many people including me grew up either playing it or watch somebody around them play it, like a lot. That nostalgia is a definitely a big factor, but the game itself was highly acclaimed to begin with. It was kind of a golden era for Blizzard making Diablo, Warcraft, Starcraft bangers after bangers. I suspect this the same excitement as Mass Effect Legendary Edition because it represents a peek back into an era where the studio was making phenomenal stuff left and right. Blizzard obviously fucked up Warcraft 3 remake, but this one looks promising, cuz Vicarious Visions is known best for their remakes so some faith present there.

3 Likes

It sure was. Didn’t get into Starcraft but loved Diablo and Warcraft.

1 Like