Death's Door Previews (Xbox Exclusive Indie Published by Devolver Digital)

Went ahead and preordered because of this thread. I never preorder but it looks clean.

Me too. Perfect mix of low entry price and appealing to me.

Awesome! Very tempted too myself. Will check reviews closer to release.

Just so you know, itā€™s slightly discounted currently as a pre-order incentive. Itā€™s only a little bit, but it was enough to get me to pull the trigger :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, but if I have a chance I always check out the reviews before purchasing a game. In the case of digital only games this is easier to do because I donā€™t need to take shipping into account. Hopefully Iā€™ll have the chance to check the reviews a few days before the release but if not I might bite anyway as the game looks really intriguing and since itā€™s an Xbox exclusive I have another reason to support the game.

The only times I donā€™t really check the reviews before launch is for Game Pass titles, since I am not risking any money so itā€™s whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I did the same. Has a nice discount for pre order and game looks absolutely great

yeah, I just pre-ordered it too and the pre-order bonus makes me want to take a shot. Still wish I didnā€™t miss out on the griftland preoder discunt, but I will wait for that one to go on sale

Looks great, but i have so much to play. I will wait until it comes to gamepass or ps+.

yeah regional pricing has made this game cost 8 dollars for me lol, no brainer. This is currently my most anticipated game, cant wait!

1 Like

Very much looking forward to this! Pre-ordered it cuz it looks so good plus I love supporting pre-order discounts. Canā€™t wait to play this, tho I wish it came out just a little bit sooner before Cris Tales. lol

2 Likes

I pretty much never preorder indie games or even sadly hardly buy them in general (which is why I LOVE GP for indies) but I have preordered this because it looks cool and I feel like I should be supporting indies a bit more.

2 Likes

All the previews mention itā€™s reminiscent of Zelda, but looking at the previews it just reminds me of their last game Titan Souls. If itā€™s basically Zelda Iā€™m definitely gonna preorder. Maybe I should just wait for reviews to drop.

the closest comparison one can make is Hyper Light Drifter.

1 Like