Cyberpunk 2077 4th episode of Night City Wire is coming next Thursday, October 15 at 6PM CEST!

Here we go! Maybe we’ll get Xbox Series X footage soon…

The 4th episode of Night City Wire is coming next Thursday, October 15 at 6PM CEST! This time, we’ll go into details about the looks, sounds, and specs of #Cyberpunk2077 vehicles. As usual, you can expect new gameplay footage, announcements, and more!

2 Likes

Awesome. Hoping CDPR announces their post launch plans and expansions.

1 Like

Yep they said they will reveal their plans closer to launch but way before release. Lol you understood. Anyway…Exciting times!

Hope they give a date on when to expect the next gen update cause I’m having a hard time waiting lol

Haha. Yeah, im hoping they reveal the pricing for the expansion pass and whatnot. As for the next gen upgrade, I know it’s 2021 and as much as I want to play Cyberpunk 2077, I have a shit ton to play at launch and early 2021 so waiting isn’t an issue for me personally. Plus, I’ll also be having Outriders in November/December or early 2021 as well so if anything, I have way too many games already. LOL.

1 Like

I just want to know the exact date to ease the waiting pain lol.

Haha. Gotcha. In a way, I prefer games that get release dates when they’re within six months of launch because it’s like, okay, game releases 8 months later before any potential delays. It’s different with Cyberpunk 2077 because the game itself will be releasing but at the same time, I am 100% expecting the next gen upgrade to be available before they release their first expansion.

1 Like

Yep it is what I expect. Before the 1st DLC. You might be right.

Excited for the new footage coming about vehicles. The bikes especially.

Idk if you saw already but Outriders got delayed to February. Not too bad of a delay, but still a delay. It’s going to add Cross-play tho, so imo, that’s a worthy delay. I’m excited for it :).

OT: Cannot wait for this. Every single one has got me more hyped for the game. I’m not waiting on a next gen patch. I have to play this at launch. I’ll just play the game again when the patch hits if I need to, lol.

This game looking more and more like a landmark title. Hope the combat is great.

1 Like

I saw the delay and release date for Outriders. It’s all good. Day one either way. Just waiting on official release dates for The Ascent and the Crossfire X campaign from Remedy. Hoping they get announced before the month ends. Don’t care if it’s November/December or 2021. Just want to know.

Looking forward to watching the next episode of Night City. I’m all in. At this point, im just waiting for CDPR to announce the expansion pass and post launch details.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Pretty insane how good this looks. Truly hope XSX version will end up looking like this too.

2 Likes

The game looks really really good. With the next gen update I’m bracing myself to be blown away

1 Like

This. Game. Pfewwww… Can’t f-in wait !

1 Like

Preach!

1 Like

Yeah for sure. I just wish I had the willpower to just bit buy the game at launch and wait for the XSX patch, but I am weak.

1 Like

Knowing CDPR previous work, I expect to see some bugs, glitches and patches coming down the line. I think the game will be way more polished 6 months to 1 year down the line like for the Witcher 3. The Witcher 3 released in 2015 but I waited till 2017 to buy the GOTY Edition and play it. Lol so my willpower will pass the test I hope :rofl:

1 Like