Custom Pins, Ignore Threads

Hi, I’m relatively new here so apologies if this has already been addressed or I’m missing something.

It would be nice to be able to make your own custom pins. I’ve been messing around with the options a bit and I’ve found that I can unpin topics but can’t make new ones.

It would also be handy to be able to mute topics without having to enter each topic and find the bell.

I prefer to focus on a few specific topics and also do a quick scan to see what new topics have been created at a glance when I get a chance to visit, so custom pins and easier muting would result in a tidier view and less ‘clutter’ for lack of a better word.

Cheers.

Edit: I’ve since discovered the bookmark feature so I’ll give that a go and see if it fulfills a similar function to personal pinned topics.

2 Likes

It’s interesting you bring this up, because it appears I can no longer unpin topics.

Yes, bookmark feature should be solution for you. And you can set it as your Home page in Preferences. So, every time you click/tap on forum logo, it will display only your bookmarks and it will set that view as default every time you visit XboxEra forum.

Strange. Which browser and device are you using?