Cuphead seems to be coming to PlayStation 4 - XboxEra

So, the exclusivity period is over?

1 Like

Cuphead is such a unique game, with an incredibly polished and fantastic artstyle. The more people get to play it the better.

1 Like

I haven’t played it, as I think it’s way too hard for me. I was expecting it to come to Game Pass at some point. That obviously hasn’t happened yet.

And where’s the DLC?

A game this good deserves to be seen by another 110 million potential buyers

2 Likes

Good for them. They do deserve to have more people play their games as @Shpeshal_Nick said.

1 Like

This is awesome news. I talked a lot about the game to my PS4 only friends. So it’ll be great for some of them to finally check it out.

3 Likes

Good for the devs if true. Cuphead is still one of my top 10 games of the gen…and top 5 achievements of the generation for beating it. Will continue to root for small devs like this to have as much success as possible whether that’s a money hat up front or full exposure on the backend. Cuphead is so unique and there isn’t anything else to fill it’s void while they’re in development. Hopefully it’s success inspires other publishers to give unique creatives more budget to make their dreams happen.

1 Like

The DLC is still nowhere to be seen though.

Oh wow. That’s pretty big for PS4 users. Game is phenomenal. Still waiting on that DLC tho. Wonder if they’ve just turned it into a sequel by now.

So, to celebrate the wonderful players who believed in us from the very beginning, we’re also making another announcement: we will be bringing a free Special Update to Cuphead fans on Xbox, which will add a digital art gallery, behind-the-scenes commentary features, and playable soundtrack to the game. This update is still in the early planning stages, and we’ll be taking the time to get things just right, but we will be sure to share more when we have something for you that meets the level of care and quality we always strive for.

Wonder if this update will arrive before 2022… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can’t say I didn’t see this coming. MS doesn’t own the IP and there always the rumours of it coming to the PS4.

Good for them though. Now millions more can get stuck on the first world…

1 Like

Now it just needs to come to Game Pass…

Never finished this game. So hard :disappointed:.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t want to buy it because I know I’ll suck at it.

(I finished Ori on easy on my first run…)

That’s why I’m waiting for it to come to Game Pass!

Yeah, I suck at the game 100%. I own it, yet I probably played 15 minutes worth, on easy, and beat the first boss and game up :frowning:

I can’t even complete one level. It’s murder. I’m not shit at all games but definitely at this type.

1 Like