Crysis 4 announced

As much as I don’t particularly enjoy their games a whole lot…tech wise they know their shit, Jesus. Give Ryse a 4K patch now and I assure you it will still look sick as hell. For that alone I wouldn’t mind seeing them at Xbox.

3 Likes

HELL YES finally

this is what i think about the past 3 assassins creed games

Question is, will it be a day1 on gamepass?

I’m playing the series for the first time atm so this is a funny coincidence. The first one was very meh, also buggy as hell so it was a pita to get through at times with freezes at checkpoints etc. Right now playing the second one, and it’s much better in all aspects so far.

Playing via BC.

Yeah, second is the best in the series.

1 Like

Definitely curious how this one will turn out

CyberConnect2!

I feel much better about Ryse 2 happening now

4 Likes

Was there a rumor bout MS intrested at Crytek for an acquisition mmm getting Crysis 4 as an exclusive would not be bad at all

I hope it happens; for you, if for no other reason.

1 Like

I mention there that the Crytek leak had a bunch of stuff (as did what my source showed me). They both lined up and Crysis Remastered was on there before those were announced.

They also had “Crysis Next” on there as well as Ryse 2

1 Like

Yeah, at the time, I had my doubts those titles would ever actually see the light of day (how foolish of me). The dream of another Ryse hardly seems far-fetched, now.

1 Like

As Ed said, i think Phil Will try to block this game for Xbox ecosystem.

hmm wonder what makes him think that?

Because Ryse was originally made as XBOX exclusive. I think MS paid the most of developement. It’s like a First party title and many Xbox fans asked for a sequel. We don’t know if the Rumors about Crytek acquisitions were legit.

if it is would make sense why no platforms were announced then again its early in development but im expecting it to be multiplat

Probably they will try to get the studio, imo they got Good IPs and Tech.