Creeping Winter (Minecraft Dungeons) will be released on september, 8 + free content

Creeping Winter, the second expansion pack for Minecraft Dungeons, will be released on september, 8, alongside other free content update (with new merchants and daily trials) and of a physical Hero Edition.

The Creeping Winter DLC brings a wintry storm that threatens to consume all it touches. The only chance of halting the biting frost is for a hero to take on new missions and relentless new enemies! Since no good deed goes unrewarded, let’s say it’s finders keepers on all the new armor, weapons, and artifacts you’ll run into along the way. Just watch out for chilling new mobs and slippery ice on your way to save the day!

We’re also rolling out a free game update on September 8 that will include some fresh features: new merchants and Daily Trials. Save captured Merchants you encounter as you play the game and they’ll be so grateful that they’ll set up shop in your camp! The Blacksmith will upgrade items for you, and the Gift Wrapper will allow you to trade items with other players in multiplayer. The Merchants can also be levelled up for additional stock. The Daily Trials will provide fun new challenges every day! Daily Trials make wild changes to the game mechanics which provide difficult, experimental, or fun challenges for you to overcome.

1 Like

I still need to try the previous dlc. Got the hero edition, so good to go

1 Like

Welp, guess my other half is going to make me play this non stop again, I actually really enjoyed the game, but I’m just waiting for diablo 3 to go on sale again so I can try get her into that (I got it retail already) but I want us to be able to play with a screen each (as otherwise I’d be sat there watching her go through her menu for hours) haha.

But honestly Minecraft dungeons was a nice surprise.

Looks nice. I might have to pick up the Hero Pass at least, pretty much all-digital now so physical editions is kinda meh for me personally.

Looks like they’re also adding new achievements with this DLC (and it will have achievements for the previous DLC as well).

1 Like

Glad for the ability to upgrade items, that’s what I was hoping for. Kind of hate having to try to find another copy of something I already like when I could just get it upgraded.

Excited about the Daily Trials. This game definitely needs some modifiers for the base game to make it more varied.

I am about half way through on Apocalypse and the game has started to feel repetitive and loose a bit of the charm.

Its really good to see more features are being added to the base game to keep things fresh.

So ready for this

Awesome.

The kiddo will be super pumped for this, and I’m glad we can finally upgrade our items.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how much I’ve enjoyed this title.