[COMMUNITY CONVERSATION] Game Pass has turned 4 years old earlier this month - How has it changed Gaming for you?

It’s not so much GP as it is a particular series on gamepass. The Yakuza series. This entire maspeice of a series is what defines Gamepass for me. Basically gsmes you probably wouldn’t have even played until it’s right there in front of you and for free.

When Game Pass just started out it wasn’t doing anything for me, because I had bought all those games by then, but after a while they started to add more and more games and it got to a point that I couldn’t keep up anymore with buying these games, especially the indie titles.

And at that point I started to pay attention to it and once they made Game Pass ultimate available I immediately went for it. And now on monthly basis i look forward to what the new additions will be and I cannot wait for when the heavy hitters like FH5 and Halo drop on it. Just the thought of every XGS title hitting Game Pass day and date is so awesome.

I find GP is also perfect when I’m looking for a smaller, shorter game after I’ve spent hundreds of hours in a big RPG for example. I can’t really imagine Xbox without Game Pass anymore to be honest.

1 Like