Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC: The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan, Darksiders Genesis, FFVII + More

Ooooooh!!! Looks like my type of game

Games available to download and play:

1 Like

I sure hope so, I’m a big fan of the darksiders games, and I would love for them to finish off the individual games with Strife, and then a final game with all four horseman. It would be pretty epic. I wonder what style it would be though?

Finally gonna get around to play Darksiders Genesis! Man of Medan is really good, and especially a great game for Game Pass. I hope more ppl get into it and like it. Little Hope comes out October 30th and I’m super excited for that.

FF7 IS ON GAME PASS. PLAY THE BEST GAME EVER MADE! :smiley:

How does it look?

What a single day haul! Downloading Man of Medan, Darksiders and Xeno Crisis at the moment. Going to be a nice Game pass weekend!

27gb for Man of Medan, didnt expect the file size to be that big. Yime yo find something to take off my harddrive

1 Like

I swear as soon as I buy a game: gamepass in a week! I need to stop buying games!

Gamepass got the better version of FF7.

1 Like

Is it worth playing for someone who never played it?

I’m not objective in this case, I played the game two decades ago and nostalgia is huge for me. The art style is definitely apparently a thing from the past but I like the older battle systems way more than what we have today. In the end, it’s on gamepass so give it a try. The atmosphere is still great!

Has anyone played man of medan? I’ve played until dawn on ps4 with my wife in hotseat, and we enjoyed it a lot! To this day that’s her favorite game, so if we could get something similar from man of medan we’ll be thrilled.

Xenocrisis is so good. Hard but good. Check it out guys!