Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC: The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan, Darksiders Genesis, FFVII + More

Darksiders and Wasteland 3 make this month already a success.

Remember the time without Gamepass? Lol

2 Likes

Been planning to try Man of Medan but didn’t want to spend much on it. Problem solved.

Xeno crisis looks fun

2 Likes

GP Ultimate perk for Sea of Thieves. Nice.

2 Likes

I just watched this video and decided to return to this thread to tell everyone if you were a fan of Smash TV, check this game out! It looks so damned good!

3 Likes

I will download and try them all except FF7, I don’t have time for that monster at the moment.

1 Like

Smash TV? Nice! Will definitely check it out. Also looking forward to Darksiders Genesis and Medan.

Darksiders and Wasteland 3, yasssssssss! Already an amazing month. Will play Darksiders with my son tomorrow when it releases.

The gift that keeps on giving. Best service ever.

That entire batch sans FFVII coming tomorrow? That’s insane.

So Nice!!! Reminds me also of the never forgotten Alien Breed by Team 17 (haha, I’m old!)

I am here for Man of Medan

Awesome, looking forward to playing Darksiders and Man of Medan. Glad I held out on buying them.

Great month! As for Final Fantasy 7, note that there are some cheat functions enabled, e.g. faster speed, instant health replenish, turn off battles etc. It really makes playing such an old game a much, much better experience.

In for Man Of Medan, Trailmakers and Darksiders.

Trailmakers is by Flashbulb Games, who used to be Press Play.

It’s one of the games they floated back in the day and we could vote on which one they made.

Project Karoo as it was known back then didn’t win but it’s what I voted for.

1 Like

Oh hey, Dark Siders genesis, nice! Almost bought it on sale a few times.

I wonder if Strife is still going to get his own game in Darksiders 4…

For those who are fans of Darksiders, I highly recommend Genesis especially if you like Diablo type twin stick isometric shooters. Game was great. Thus far, my second best game of 2020.

Man of Medan was one of those games that interested me as I surprisingly enjoyed Until Dawn(what little I played of it) but after reviews werent too favourable decided to wait for it to come to gamepass

Glad its finally hitting Gamepass, may need to check that one out

looking forward to man of Medan started it on my brother ps4 never got back to it, DARKSIDERS GENESIS!!!

Genesis? Nice! Been wanting to play that one for a while.