Comedic shooter High On Life from Rick and Morty creator revealed - day one on Game Pass

Originally published at: Comedic shooter High On Life from Rick and Morty creator revealed - XboxEra

Squanch Games revealed High On Life at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022. This is being created by Rick and Morty co-creator Justin Rolland. Key aspect of High On Life seems to be the guns, as they can speak. High On Life is set to release on Xbox consoles, PC and Xbox Game Pass later this year.

”From the mind of Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty, Solar Opposites) comes High On Life. Humanity is being threatened by an alien cartel who wants to use them as drugs. It’s up to you to rescue and partner with charismatic, talking guns, take down Garmantuous and his gang, and save the world!”

9 Likes

This looks extremely cool. Talking guns, I laughed my ass off. Visually really nice too.

2 Likes

This looks like my kinda game. Love Rick and Morty.

1 Like

This was in my top 5 from the showcase.

4 Likes

Highlight for me, plus it’s coming in 4 months.

2 Likes

Yep, this is one that I am very excited to check out!

This game seems to have come out of no where and looks really impressive, I’m curious to find out more details as to just what the hell it is. This has the potential to be a pretty good get in this quiet year.

5 Likes

I’ll be reviewing this one. :kissing_heart:

One of my favorites from the show. Love the character and originality. Pretty impressive that this is from a new Indie studio. Looked like a polished, big-budget game.

1 Like

Plus those weapons with faces and talking, loved that.

This is what can happen when Indie developers who are creatively unshackled get their arms around next-gen tools with a little financial backing.

3 Likes

Was this console launch exclusive? This game looked amazing. My new most anticipated game

2 Likes

this actually looks like a banger lmao

2 Likes

okay lol just noticed, the game has a NEEDLER, H3 style too!

GOTY

Looks extremely cool and very good visually! Been meaning to watch Rick and Morty but hasn’t happened yet. Really should.

I couldn’t put my finger on it when I saw it first in the showcase, but re-watching it now I finally put a name to the voice: it’s Leon from Curb Your Enthusiasm. :joy:

This looks like it has a lot of potential. Good old Game Pass.

1 Like

Holy crap, which character is he?

I love how this game looks and the humor is great. What a surprise this is, out of the blue. Really want to play this.

34 seconds into the trailer in the first post. Certain it’s him.

1 Like

This game for SURE is on my radar. Pretty sure I’m also gonna be high when I play this lol!

2 Likes

I haven’t seen many people speak on the visuals but I love the art style and everything about the graphics technically speaking.

2 Likes