Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

RE4 is up on the Oculus store, so going to stream it in VR shortly since I might not be on tomorrow.

Live with RE4 VR on Oculus Quest 2

1 Like
1 Like

Finally got my darned controller working with batman on PC so lets play damnit!

2 Likes

What did you do?

1 Like

I loaded the EGS version of Arkham City through Steam. The actual exe and not the launcher. Only worked with my Series X controller, didn’t work with the Elite Series 2.

2 Likes

Makes no damned sense at all.

Tonight I had an Insiders dashboard update and Controller update too. No details on tonight’s controller update. I hope that doesn’t cause grief whenever you get it.

1 Like

Noting this down

So the launcher has the controller code linked in? Huh.

1 Like

Pretty much however the base arkham game launcher reads the controller drivers it simply can’t work with the xbox one controller. However if Steam is used to launch the main game .exe directly it handles it well (except for some reason not with my elite…) Whatever I got to play for 90 minutes with no issues and it felt incredible so I’ll take it.

1 Like

The next week or two might be light on live streams depending on non-website work and if any review codes come in, so just a heads up.

1 Like

My afternoons will be empty. :cry:

Between FH5, BF2042, Halo Infinite, and having to actually make money for my family it’s going to be a rough few months.

It’s understandable! I’ll be there whenever you can stream though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Queue theme song to Friends … :musical_note: “I’ll be there for you…” :musical_note:

uhhhhh, 9am tomorrow morning I"ll be live!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ubisoft seem to really like us now and they were nice enough to offer me a Rider’s Republic code (on top of the one Bruno is using for review) to stream the game so I think I’ll do that tomorrow if the servers are up.

3 Likes

So what you are secretly telling us is that Xbox acq of Ubisoft confirmed

/s

1 Like

Going live with Riders Republic

2 Likes

There was some spectacular crashes, in many ways! :wink:

2 Likes