Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

All part of my plan to win the backlog competition. :smirk:

Wait… damn.

1 Like
2 Likes

PC Gaming is so good… /s

1 Like

glad to skip Asylum. it was great for the time but the other two play so much better. the issue being xbox one controller drivers breaking the game really sucks, not a fan of M&K at all but it is the only way.

Why u hate Xbox? /s

Sorry I missed the stream today, got home late again. Moved on to City allready?

The first 51 minutes or so of today’s stream are a great answer to “Why don’t you game on PC?”.

2 Likes

Haha, I can imagine. Ex-PCMR here.

I need a palette cleanser from PC issues, so I’ll be streaming my Oculus Quest 2 headset through a web browser on my PC as I bowl baby bowl. whooooooooo should be fun. FH5 code could show up whenever, no clue when so if I am not streaming much for a bit that MIGHT be why… also I might just be trying to actually make money doing a shitty part time job.

1 Like

the bowling worked! I might use that to end streams sometimes because it’s so fun.

Depending on when it hits the Oculus store I might try Resident Evil 4 VR tomorrow, if it’s not up early enough I’ll head back into Arkham City.

1 Like

Also, there will be a day or two a week where I will be working an actual paying job so I won’t be able to be on at the normal time. Might stream late those nights if I have something I really want to play, but if we can just get another few hundred a week coming in from Patreon I can stream to all 3 or 4 of you every day :doge:

2 Likes

Well there is a random Halo PC focused stream on in 15 minutes, going to co-stream it.

RE4 is up on the Oculus store, so going to stream it in VR shortly since I might not be on tomorrow.

Live with RE4 VR on Oculus Quest 2

1 Like
1 Like

Finally got my darned controller working with batman on PC so lets play damnit!

2 Likes