Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Streaming The Riftbreaker which just hit game pass and is going to be my next review.

3 Likes

Going live with Crysis 2 Remastered

1 Like

Got home late today so I missed it :frowning:

1 Like

You were missed, was fun. crysis 2 looks great

1 Like

Did you find the tip?

Yep, somehow made it 10 feet away across the room behind something.

1 Like

Surprisingly burnt out on ReCore DE faster than I thought I would. Been dying to get back into this game in between new releases though. Think I might start it up on Monday.

2 Likes

Though after DC Fandome I now really want to go through the Arkham trilogy again… (on PC of course because the xbox one versions all run like crap). Might hit that one up as it’s been much longer since I played them compared to Immortals.

1 Like

BATMAN! DC>Marvel.

I’ve played Asylum and City, but not Knights yet.

2 Likes

Asylum is a 9, City is a 9.5, and Knight is a 9.8 (too much batmobile is the only negative, and I like the batmobile in it a lot).

Hm, I always heard people whine about Knights and the batmobile so I’ve been putting it off. I liked Asylum more than City, but both were great.

Is the DLC worth picking up for Knights?

Yeah the full version of the game is so cheap there is no reason not to. I just bit and got origins on steam for $5 too, all on sale for fandome.

2 Likes

I would say so. You can get it for $5 when it goes on sale, so why not? It has quite a few story DLC, most of them are very short, but they are definitely worth experiencing, especially the Season of Infamy DLC and the Batgirl DLC. Plus you get some really cool skins.

Aight, you have sold it. I’ll pick it up!

1 Like

Well crap, outside of new releases I think I might go through all 4 titles on stream. I haven’t played origins in a solid 7 or 8 years too.

Last week they had a large publisher sale with Batman stuff on Xbox. The sale may still be going on.

• $5 Batman: Arkham Knight
  • $5 Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass
  • $5 Batman: Return to Arkahm ( Arkahm Asylum and Arkahm City )
1 Like

Seems like I missed it haha, ah well. I’ll pick it up next time it goes on sale

Edit: Wait, no I didn’t it showed up after clicking further “into” the store… $5 it is!

1 Like

I really wish the xbox versions were better. return is stuck to 45fps and a mediocre resolution and arkham knight is an almost painful weird near 1080p resolution and 30fps. I’ll be replaying it all through PC (EGS has given the main 3 games away)

1 Like

Yes, they need to really unlock the game reolution and framerates for Series X. I watched a DF video on it and even they said it was just weird. The PC is definitely the best place to play it, if you can.

2 Likes

Boom! Bought the season pass :slight_smile:

I blame ya’ll for my growing backlog.

2 Likes