Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

She went from not wanting to be near anyone all night to waking up with her on our bed in a much better mood. She’s still lounging upstairs with Amanda, hoping she comes down to eat some food soon.

1 Like

They are pretty tough little creatures so it’s always scary when they show they’re not well. Good to hear she’s better, give her lots of love.

1 Like

Eating lunch and then maybe a stream? Kitty is being odd so we might still try and take her to the vet if they can see us but I’m in between major reviews for a bit.

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like

Might have something fun/new/exciting to stream this week. :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Oh, that’ll be interesting to watch.

I might be stuck doing it at very specific times in this early press access period, not 100% sure yet.

Working on having something unique to stream but it will be much later in the day. Once I’ve got it ready to go I might go live later in the day. This thing I want to stream is embargoed until 5pm est which is about 5 1/2 hours from now

4 Likes

Cool, I’ll try to be there. How’s the kitty doing?

Behaving strangely, real scared. Wants to hide a lot. Eating and drinking but also a little lethargic. If she stops eating or drinking we’ll have to take her to the vet asap.

Yeah, I think a checkup might be a good idea. Hope she gets better soon!

1 Like

Going to go live soon’ish, maybe an hour at most. We’ll jump arounda few games for a few hours until I can stream the Exoprimal Beta and then we’ll go like all frigging night because I literally can only stream/record it during these specific hours!

Uploading today’s VOD, low quality as I needed to locally record clean video for the preview

1 Like

Uploading the first of 3 vods

1 Like

Scars Above Part 1 will go live tomorrow at 10

Overwatch 2 hour going up tonight

1 Like

Most likely no stream tomorrow, have to get the car fixed and possibly take the cat to the vet if she isn’t improving. Friday should be a lot of Diablo IV starting at Noon EST as long as the servers hold up. If I do it might be early, and not that long of a stream. We’ll see!

2 Likes