Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Cat is the same, still weary/tired but eating/drinking and coming up to me looking for pets. Have to take the car in for a tire change/tune up at noon so most likely no stream today. Tomorrow around noon, or once ever it’s actually working, we’ll be playing Diablo IV all day. I am excite.

4 Likes

Give her some scratches from me. Looking forward to seeing some Diablo tm then!

1 Like

Depending on how long the car takes and if my father-in-law hangs out afterwards I might stream some Meg’s Monster. Got tagged about it on twitter and said why the heck not. Just a written only one but it’s reviewed pretty well.

Haven’t heard about that one before, could be fun.

Car is driving like a dream, cat is doing better but we still might need to take her in for a check-up and we’ll be live for a LONG time tomorrow if the servers hold up for the d4 beta!

2 Likes

My cat is small, she just took a poop that was about 3 inches long and about a half an inch thick. I had given her some miralax so I’m hoping that was the main issue.

1 Like

Twitch or http://www.giantbomb.com/chat at 11am.

I’ll be on the Morning Mess with the Jeff Grubb again.

2 Likes

Haha, poor kitty… Did it help?

She was great last night, not good this morning. Slept on the porch and seems to be really stiff and in pain from it being cold outside. Earliest vet appointment I can get that isn’t $300 emergency care is for Tuesday.

Damn, I was hoping that was it. Fingers crossed it doesn’t get any worse before Tuesday then.

They got us in for an appointment at 1pm today, going to bring her in right after being on the morning mess so my Diablo IV stream will be delayed a while

Oh, that’s good!

1 Like

Check up is of course a mystery. Her back legs are pretty stiff. Bill is already up over $200 :sob:

2 Likes

Poor cat… Are they running tests?

I think my insurance covers anything above $150, maybe yours is similar?

1 Like

Here is today’s VOD . Might stream more tomorrow

3 Likes

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD

2 Likes

This Thursday/Friday should be a… residently evil remake of a time? (yes I get to stream it a day early). Also Monday will be Sifu day! Nick will have a review and I’ll start it up on stream.

1 Like

Very nice.