Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Yesterday’s stream is up, 1080p is ready.

2 Likes

1 Like

Today’s gameplay stream will be ready here in an hour or two

Today’s co-stream will be ready in a three or four hours most likely.

1 Like

1 Like

Uploading today’s almost 5 hour long VOD here, will go live tomorrow at 12PM eastern US.

I like the screenshot I used for the thumbnail

2 Likes

Are we Suicide Missioning yet?

I did Shadow Broker and Samara today. Thane next, then I think I have to do his and Samara’s loyalty missions, then reaper iff, then… yeah this game is long :doge:

1 Like

sure is, but very worthwhile

I’m afraid this review will end up being like 25 minutes long. As it’s a “game pass backlog” one I was hoping for 10 minutes or so, but with such a high score an inevitability I guess it’ll have to be a long one.

1 Like

Well it’s a bit of a push because it covers a lot of the DLC Packs, which at the time of release would have each had their own reviews. Today, I don’t think anyone would want the DLC reviewed separately but might still appreciate a ranking of which are worth the time.

I’m going to have to look them up to see what actually is a DLC now, they’re all integrated so easily into this package. But yeah I plan on doing a review of each game and then the package itself, spoiler-lite.

Putting the logo into the thumbnails now, because why not.

2 Likes

Far Cry 5 is done and the review hits in about 7 hours. I just reinstalled Resident Evil 4 VR and got a nice looking scene going for it. Going to play some of that to start and then get back deep into Mass Effect 2 me thinks.

1 Like

Today’s FIVE HOUR long VOD going up here. will be glorious 1440p in like a week :doge: Will go live at 1080p about 24 hours from now.

1 Like

Epic stream today! Mucho fun.

1 Like

Kept everyone alive

2 Likes

Many embargoed reviews are coming this month, it will severely cut into my stream time when some of the bigger ones hit. I’ll keep going with ME3 in the meantime though which I can play for review and stream!

1 Like