Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

I’ll try again if/once things are working better. Really want to get more Mass Effect done

1 Like

Uploading a stitched together VOD of the two streams here, will be ready in a few hours

1 Like

I miss Mixer.

1 Like

I mix Mis Grrr

…she was my cat. I accidentally turnt on a drink mixer she had jumped in to

welp, friend that lets me access his EGS games just got Stranger of Paradise… I might need to stream this extremely stupid game soon

2 Likes

Uploading today’s 3 and a 1/2 VOD, going to take a while to fully upload and process.

CHAOS

2 Likes

CHAOS

2 Likes

CHAOS

1 Like

Slept like crap last night, stayed in bed a lurker longer to Mahe up for it. Might be on later than usual

2 Likes

Mama Mia, what a long stream today. over 4 1/2 hours. I’ll get the VOD up and put the link in here once it’s gone 1080p. They stay 360p far too long when they’re so big :doge:

*edit - The upload JUST finished 7 hours later and hasn’t even started processing yet. Whoops

Tomorrow! More Mass Effect 2 but not to start. To start, Hitman Trilogy in VR! Been wanting to play some VR but not the same old stuff, so I’m going to mess around in Hitman VR before getting back into Mass Effect’s playthrough.

2 Likes

I’m also planning to co-stream this on Thursday as long as my stream lasts that late.

1 Like

Here is yesterday’s VOD, still processing 1440p but 1080 is available.

I’ll be live today in a bit, running behind schedule a little

1 Like

Putting today’s VOD together, will take a while to render, upload, and process. Hopefully it’s ready in the AM

Still (slowly) finishing up scarlet nexus, so I’m going to jump into something new that I’ve already beaten before for a quick game pass backlog review…

Will mix that and Mass Effect together to keep things fresh (and stream super long!)