Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

what a wasted opportunity. the game is out on pc in 6 weeks and instead of getting all this free publicity from streams and previews you keep it completely hidden?

2 Likes

Ok… so life hates me. Right after taking a code for Warhammer 40K: Shootas, Blood, and Teef because it looked short and sweet I got an email with… Persona 5 Royal, which I will have a few days to play and make a review on. That means no streams for a bit, and there is 0 chance I beat this game but I’ll watch the rest of it on YouTube. So sorry but no stream tomorrow and probably Monday, and if Gotham Knights shows up, not much next week.

2 Likes

and now it seems like you can stream the beta… maybe that notice was for an old alpha and they forgot to remove it?

Just got a big review code in, doubt I can stream at all before the end of the week. It’s exciting though!

1 Like

Back to back big releases with very short windows to do reviews has been real rough. Might have a very fun surprise stream on Thursday though.

2 Likes

You’re that guy who used to stream on Twitch right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes I’m so sorry I’ve missed… 3 streams? :doge:

That’s super many!

1 Like

Dang, seems like REDACTED only allows one save file. Ruins my plans for tomorrow’s stream. Unless I somehow get a PC code I think I’ll just play more Dead Space 2. I have just under a week for SIgnalis once I’m done with GK, then the wait for Pentiment code to do that one with Amanda!

If I last until 1pm EDT I could also stream the Modern Warfare II campaign if it unlocks correctly.

2 Likes

1 Like

Here is today’s VOD. Should be live in 3 hours or so.

2 Likes

Uploading today’s 1440p vod here, will take a while.

1 Like

I’m a real streamer, Green Screen Acquired

2 Likes

Not until you got yourself a gamer chair…

Is it a good setup? It’s very annoying to watch people with a lot of flickering when they move etc.

Yep, looked perfect when i was testing it out

2 Likes

Awesome!

I’ve mainly been planning on finishing up the CoD: MW II campaign, Dead Space 2 and Gunfire Reborn this week, but Uncharted 4/LL did hit PC and I have access to it through game sharing. Any interest in playing one or both of those after? I’ve only played bits and pieces of 4 and haven’t touched Lost Legacy yet.

1 Like

As with all Sony releases, you might want to wait a few weeks for patches to address initial launch issues.