Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

That’s enough of an experience for an initial post-release review, right? Place a note that scores will be adjusted once it works.

1 Like

Yeah, record ten minutes of the queue screen for the video review, give it a score of 1.

You wait on the game, they can wait for a better score.

1 Like

Today’s VOD

2 Likes

Woke up with a splitting headache, taking some medicine and I’ll be on with OW2 in a few.

Uploading today’s FIVE HOURS LONG VoD

1 Like

Great stream today!

1 Like

OW2 video review then PGA 2K23, NHL 23, Gotham Knights, Persona 5 Royal, Ghostbusters… those all might show up next week. if they do streaming a lot might be real tough to do :doge:

2 Likes

Here is today’s VOD, will take a very long time to upload. 3 and 1/2 hours of 1440p 23k bitrate footage (33 GB).

1 Like

Nhl23 code is in, so i need to work on that one quickly. Will probably take today off from streaming.

1 Like

I got into the Warhammer 40k: Darktide PC beta, so may we can stream that for a while on Friday.

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD, it’s another biggun.

1 Like

So been thinking about it for a while, but with the Xbox Era Plays channel growing, surprisingly, I might have to give in and do SEO friendly titles. (but NOT dumb face thumbnails)

3 Likes

No stream today, just got in a review code for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3… which comes out tomorrow! So need to play this all day to have it done in time

1 Like

Is it better than Race with Ryan?

find out tomorrow! (though I never played race with ryan)

1 Like

Tomorrow’s stream is looking good to go!

NVM, they just added this dumb crap in…

And uninstalled

3 Likes