Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

I’ll go live in an hour or so and play some Cursed to Golf before the 12pm edt embargo is up for my 2nd review/game I can stream today. Might not be a long one, have to finish up the review-in-progress of Madden and keep up with Saints Row.

2 Likes

Uploading today’s VOD here, will take a while to go live.

1 Like

If Death Stranding gets added to Game Pass, maybe we’ll stream it. Been a while since I made myself angry, playing too many “good games”, need some ‘fine art’

5 Likes

no stream today, really need to finish off saints row and the ascent dlc is finally in

2 Likes

Don’t do it, brotha!!!

Don’t take the hit. You owe us nothing!

1 Like

Maybe Jesse was in that mood?

Review codes for The Ascent’s DLC (should take a night), Steelrising (no clue how long), and Soul Hackers 2 (pretty long) all came in (or are coming in ‘soon’) so that’s going to severely eat into streaming time. I need to make the videos for Saints Row, Madden 23, and Destroy All Humans 2 Reprobed as well… :doge:

3 Likes

Monday embargoed review stream again? :slight_smile: Then maybe some Death Stranding later in the week. (so many reviews, might not get to stream much!)

2 Likes

2 Likes

Uploading today’s VOD

1 Like

I forgot, ONL Gamescom co-stream tomorrow at 2pm EDT with @SoulBlazerz! Probably go live 10 minutes or so before the show starts. It’s going to be on YT.

3 Likes

I’ll be there! Just may have to mute if I get a call while watching.

1 Like

Immortality code just showed up, releases August 30th on Game Pass so going to get to work on that one too. After that is Steelrising which is early september and despot’s game which is mid september so hopefully I can get more streaming in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Uploading tonight’s VOD

1 Like

I’ll try to do another stream or two this week if possible, maybe hit up mass effect again some morning or maybe a little fun VR times.

1 Like

I tried to tune in this morning but was kind of hectic here.

I called it early, made the mistake of moving freely in VR and then bending down for a while for a puzzle and got a massive headache. Daughter is home sick with covid so chances are 99% that I have it but the symptoms aren’t as severe as hers (just sick, not super ill for her). Been masking up the few time I’ve gone out but haven’t tested positive yet. Maybe I’ll stream tomorrow if I can find something I want to play.