Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Even just hanging out and watching videos of old things but honestly I’ve never enjoyed gaming more than in the past decade

1 Like

I’ll do my best to be there for this! Crazy week for me since we had a technology release this weekend and things go wrong those weeks lol

If all fails I’ll lurk and then watch with audio on the vod later :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’ll probably just be something normal, whatever I feel like doing :doge:

Update on my schedule:

• Midnight Fight Express beaten, review written, need to narrate and make the video
  • Cursed to Golf: few hours played, need a few more, comes out Thursday
  • Madden 23: code due in soon, need to play a bunch before launch which is soon
  • Destroy All Humans 2 - Reprobed: Need to write/narrate/edit review but have time as it releases in over a week.

So I might miss a day or two this week because it’s pretty damned busy (but very damned fun)

2 Likes

Just got confirmation, a special embargoed title stream this Thursday! My review goes live that same time and I can play the title as well.

2 Likes

Going to start tomorrow off with one of my favorite games of last gen, Steamworld Dig 2 on PC. Such an awesome game and it’s play anywhere so I own it there! I’m sure I"ll hop into a few things depending on how long we go.

1 Like

Sounds great. Do you know when you’ll start tm?

Should be the normal time

1 Like

Here is today’s VOD

1 Like

Actually Thursday’s stream will have two things, an embargoed title and Cursed to Golf launches that day (working on the review now!)

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

the instant the stream ended the Madden NFL 23 code showed up and is embargoed until… Friday! so that means 4 reviews from me this week if I get it done :doge:

So if I do stream tomorrow it’ll probably be Madden

1 Like

Uploading today’s stream here, Twitch quality because the crash messed up my local recording sadly.

1 Like

3 Likes

Good news for the site, though maybe bad for streaming. Saints Row code should be incoming which means I should hit the embargo for it.

4 Likes

That’s great though!

1 Like

No stream today, rowing my saints for a while

1 Like

3 Likes