Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

Uploading the VOD here, finally. Should be ready… tomorrow?

slept in today, felt nice. going to work on a smaller japanese title I got offered to review. might get me put on a watch list.

2 Likes

Dear god, this game… Uploading now, should be ready in a few hours.

Just beat it got the “bad” ending, looked up the “good” one, requires another entire playthrough. beat boss mode, boy… will try and do the review sometime soon.

1 Like

So is this the next game for the replacement @Mort ?

1 Like

no, it’s really not good. was so close to quitting many times

I should correct you, it’s actually Korean. But yeah I heard mediocre things even before it came to consoles.

1 Like

Ah ok it was a Japanese press firm that contacted me, but I was going to look up its backstory before writing anything. Thanks!

So the perfect game to force out replacement-Mort and return regular-Mort! :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know what you are talking about.

1 Like

The regular-Mort would know…

1 Like

I’ve written a very angry review, will try and narrate/edit it tonight to go up early tomorrow. Might try and stream some Chrous before the show so I can get this gross taste out of my mouth.

1 Like

Ended up falling asleep around 4:30 last night because of internet outages while trying to finish up my seemingly divisive (good) review. Going to conserve my energy for the SGF co-stream on our YT channel, might try and stream tomorrow if I don’t do anything tonight.

2 Likes

1 Like

VOD is going up here, it’s a biggun so it’ll take 3 or 4 hours to be ready to go.

1 Like

I think we have a new game to stream next week, mwahahaha.

1 Like

Just bought this 9 game bundle, too. So many good games in it to play on stream!

Bit of a lost morning/afternoon so far. Got the video I wanted to make done. Knottian and I are streaming the Capcom show at 6pm, and I’m doing the Extended Showcase with Soulblazerz tomorrow. Might try and stream some games later tonight, we’ll see!

2 Likes

Uploading tonight’s VOD, was a fun one!

1 Like