Coffee With Cabesa /Hangouts|OT| 600+ Streams and Counting!

It was! Really fun to see the video review coming together like that. You’re a pro at this now, Jesse :grinning:

1 Like

Wife is gone on vacation, so i ended up sleeping in a bit more than i planned. Might be on in a bit. Need to find some breakfast!

Uploading today’s VOD here, should be ready in 3 or 4 hours.

1 Like

Have a work (site related) thing today, so might stream later after it’s over. Supposed to end around 1pm

2 Likes

Uploading today’s VOD here. 3 hours long and 30k bitrate… so it’s 35gb and going to take all night to upload. Whoops! Might be ready… tomorrow?

3 Likes

PcEra…pfft. :wink:

2 Likes

the old blood is such a weird port, no clue why it has so many issues

1 Like

Two parts today, broke up each game I played. Uploading now, should be good to go in a few hours at the most.

1 Like

Uploading today’s VOD here. Diablo Immortal is great!

1 Like

I’ll be on soon to work on the Diablo Immortal review more

nvm, seems no one was interested today

I was at the doctors :frowning: next time!

Np, was like 35 minutes in with no one around so I figured it wasn’t the best day to try and keep going.

I might try and sneak some Chorus in tomorrow but I have a preview and review to work on alongside co-streaming SGF Thursday and preparing for the big podcast and co-stream on sat/sun so I’m not 100% sure how much streaming I’ll get in. I can’t stream the preview video but I can stream my diablo immortal review so that might be something I try and do.

Sorry, today was our National Day so I was busy waiving flags, saluting the King and having a bbq.

3 Likes