CoD: Warzone 2.0 Releases In November With New Map Al Mazrah, Mechanics, And DMZ mode

3 Likes

Looks great! Iā€™m a classic COD player and now just casual, the MW Series remake is jam packed with content. Will definitely be buying it. Canā€™t wait for Microsoft to own ABK and bring COD back home to XBOX.

1 Like

Please please please make Warzone 2 separate from MW2, donā€™t want to have massive updates for something I donā€™t even play.

Has anything been said about that?

Iā€™m a complete noob at most things CoD so bare with meā€¦

Will this replace the Warzone that is out now, or is this yet another game?

1 Like

Most likely will replace Warzone

1 Like

Aight, thanks!

Yeah same here. My boss convinced me to watch a bit of this and I was just confused by all the modes, it seemed kinda odd to see so many. If these come to game pass eventually Iā€™ll probably try the single player campaigns that I havenā€™t played but I just donā€™t care for the multiplayer from what I saw.

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s what Iā€™m leaning towards as well. The campaigns are supposedly pretty good.

Very confusing, most of it though.

1 Like

I barely play COD anymore, you know family responsibilities :sweat_smile:, but I have played every COD since PC and the last game Vanguard was the only COD I never bought. This years will be releasing in two separate packages: Warzone 2.0 will be standalone and free to play everywhere. This BR mode comes with its own game types and modes but pretty much Battle Royale and new Scavenger DMZ mode. MW2 will be the campaign, with mostly 6v6 classic multiplayer modes, and a Spec Ops co-op mode (missions and new Raid content). Iā€™ll probably buy it. Cod is basically a sports game shooter, easy to play and hangout with friends.

1 Like