CD Projekt Red is changing how it makes games after disastrous Cyberpunk 2077 launch

I know it because it’s for me…I know what is going to be better for me. I’m sure that you have games that you KNOW will be better than others because for you, they will be. That’s all im saying.

Hahahah. True.

Man, as a guy who enjoys shooting stuff WAY more than melee and magic and alchemy etc. The fact that CDPR’s version of the latter is one I love so much more than the former, is kind of mind blowing

I did like my time with Cyberpunk, but I expected to be finished my 3rd, obsess ridden playthrough by now. Instead I’d rather they’d dedicate more time and effort to Witcher 3’s X/S enhanced patch, than they do to improving Cyberpunk

Nope. There are no games out there that I just know will be amazing & better than 90% of everything else. That’s not something that I can possibly just know before actually experiencing the game.

There are & have been many games (& books, films & music) that I thought were going to be that good. Then when I got to experience them, some lived up to my personal hype & some didn’t.

1 Like

I have yet to play Cyberpunk myself, but wasn’t it Jason Schreier that said all kinds of things inside the studio weren’t exactly great? Arrogance in the team like “we made Witcher 3” similar to Bioware apparently having said “we made Mass Effect” when things weren’t going well with Anthem development? But also mismanagement inside CDPR?

Whatever the case may be, I wish them nothing but good things and hope they can overcome those problems because Witcher 2 is a great game, Witcher 3 is among my favorite games all time and I cannot wait to see what’s next in that universe. I’m so glad the big focus will be their strength, singleplayer RPGs.

1 Like

Okay, fair enough. When it comes to Sony’s first party studios, CDPR, Rockstar and to an extent, Ubisoft, im always confident that they will be the best of the best for me and better than the vast majority out their but again, that’s for me.