Capcom is at TGS 2022 showcasing Street Fighter 6, Exoprimal, Resident Evil Village DLC and more on September 15th

Originally published at: Capcom is at TGS 2022 showcasing Street Fighter 6, Exoprimal, Resident Evil Village DLC and more on September 15th - XboxEra

Capcom put out a short video and list of what will be shown off at their September 15th showcase at the Tokyo Games Show.

Titles include:

• Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – Title 2 Update Information
  • Resident Evil Village – Gold Edition Information
  • Exoprimal – Updates on characters, suits, dinosaurs and more
  • Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection – Game contents and plans for future additions
  • Street Fighter 6 – A new trailer showcasing characters along with the World Tour and Battle Hub modes

TGS2022 Capcom Online Program will be on September 15 at 7AM PT and will bring you news on Capcom's latest titles.

🐉 @monsterhunter
🌿 @RE_Games
🦖 @exoprimal
🤖 @MegaMan
👊 @StreetFighter

📺 More – https://t.co/GJwGWgq90m pic.twitter.com/UeGhgvxzi9

— Capcom USA (@CapcomUSA_) September 8, 2022

2 Likes

No Pragmata :sob:

Is it really coming next year? It was already supposed to be this year. I just want to see what it even is.

1 Like

And it was so far along when revealed with the footage “captured on PS5” lol.

Vague CGI trailer + Sony = don’t get your hopes up for the claimed date :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible Mega Man Battle Network not announced for Xbox was just an oversight? I would purchase that day one :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excited about more SF6 info

1 Like

I want more RE4 Gameplay. Still remember back in 2004 when I saw the Village gameplay for the first time. BLEW ME AWAY. Obviously I’m not expecting the same thing but this is a Remake. So show us some gameplay of levels.