Bloober Team working on a Well known Horror IP

SEGA for sure owns it if I’m not wrong. Oh well, at the end of the day, there’s still chance for buying both WB games and Sega and having Monolith make another Condemned lol

1 Like

I wonder if it Silent Hill remake. After all The Medium was kinda close to the first Silent Hill games.

Here we go again ! The narrative is being written as we speak : Bloober is a mediocre AA developper, we want Sony’s cinematographic touch, bla bla bla. Like clockwork !

3 Likes

thats exactly what will happen

1 Like

Yea it’s funny on other sites people are panicking and pitching fits at the idea of Bloober doing silent Hill. I do not know what crack they are smoking but Bloober is the premiere horror game Dev’s today and they would do a great job.

I don’t think these people have actually played any of Bloober games, they just look at meta scores and flip out.

4 Likes

No way Bloober Team is working on Silent Hill Tango Gameworks has a better chance of making Silent Hill since they proven they can make amazing Horror Game.

you’re telling me that there isn’t one but TWO Silent Hill coming?

…for whom?

Am I blind? It says “working with a fav game publisher” not “on a famous horror franchise”

1 Like

It doesn’t say it’s a horror game IP. So it could even be something like Hellraiser. They already did a Blair witch game.

1 Like
3 Likes

So Julien is more direct and says that Bloober Team is making one of the Silent Hill game. No more speculation here. Interesting. :thinking:

awesome going to be crazy if it’s timed exclusive. I think the Bloober game will be the better one as well

1 Like

Medium looked like the first Silent Hills anyway

1 Like

Bloober is no good for SH, but the prospect of a SH by the makers of Siren is super exciting.

I mean it’s so transparent XD

1 Like

Yeah Bloober is no good for SH.

They’re perfect

2 Likes

Silent Hill has been trash for a long time, They have been very hit and miss and mostly miss After SH2. Given Bloober’s are for the genre I have no doubt they will do a good job

1 Like

It is so weird to me. Japanese developpers make as much bad games as Western developpers. I get that Silent Hill came from Japan first, but it’s a western game at its core… I’ll say that it’s the perfect IP to outsource to a western developper. There is almost nothing japanese in Silent Hill…

I trust Bloober to not screw up. It is there moment and they know that they have to blow our minds. They are the perfect fit. I’m sure they are working hard. And at Konami they are not stupid either, they want to make money too.

3 Likes

I trust Bloober more than any other Dev with Silent Hill, the Franchise has not been all that for awhile now I think Bloober will nail it.

1 Like

That prominent Japanese developer could absolutely be the Sony Japan studio, as much as I wish it’s Tango. But that would make it Xbox exclusive, and if Bloober is also making one…two Xbox exclusives? Lol. Nah.

My guess is Bloober SH is happening, timed exclusive for Xbox, the other one is by a Sony studio. And we all know we won’t see that on Xbox, sadly.

It would make the exodus of staff (including former Silent Hill from Sony Japan pretty odd though. Guess we’ll see.