Bethesda celebrates 35th Anniversary (POLL: what are your favorite Bethesda games ?)

Favorite Bethesda games (3 choices possible)
  • Dishonored
  • Dishonored 2
  • Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
  • DOOM 2016
  • DOOM Eternal
  • TES: Morrowind
  • TES: Oblivion
  • TES: Skyrim
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • The Evil Within
  • The Evil Within 2
  • Fallout 3
  • Fallout 4
  • Fallout 76
  • Prey
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Wolfenstein: The New Colossus
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood / Youngblood
  • Rage 1 / 2
  • Quake Champions

0 voters

2 Likes

Dishonoured, Oblivion, Fallout 3.

Special mention to New Vegas as a “Bethesda published” title that could have been included on the list… the best fallout and one of the greatest RPGs of all time.

1 Like

For me -

1. The Evil Within 2
  2. The Evil Within
  3. Wolfenstein: The New Order

The Elder Scrolls trifecta for me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I went Fallout 3, Skyrim & despite random deaths of stunned NPC dragging out my ghost run. Dishonored.

Were it on the list NV would top my list by a country mile.

2 Likes

The Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim.

One of the greatest franchises in gaming history. Skyrim could be my all time favourite game.

1 Like

Skyrim has to be at the top for me. It was probably the only rpg that I completed multiple playthroughs.

I still remember the first time I saw a Bethesda game was in 2010 when I worked at a summer camp. Another counselor was playing Oblivion in their cabin. I bought it a few days later and still hold Oblivion in a special place as my intro.

Imagine the kids who will play Oblivion at summer camp in 2021-- on their phones. :slight_smile:

Voted Skyrim, Fallout 3, and Fallout 4. I still need to jump into the Dishonored series…

1 Like

I know it is the boring answer but it has to be Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout 3 for me. Those 3 games helped to define the 360 for me and I spent the most amount of time wihh those 3 games out of the list.

I voted Skyrim, Dishonored, and Dishonored 2, but after sleeping on it I think I’d change Dishonored 2 to Oblivion. It was my very first Bethesda game and my second ever WRPG (after Mass Effect). I never did properly beat it since I didn’t like the combat, and also on one of my attempted playthroughs my save got corrupted, but I still probably spent 100 hours with it overall.

Skyrim is one of my favorite games of all time and I prefer it to Oblivion in most ways, but Oblivion planted the seed for that type of game in my mind, so I give it credit for that.