Battlefield 2042 - Coming October 15th

I absolutely despise these countdown to trailer bs… lmao

FFS. When did this ridiculous count down nonsense become a thing? Just put out a time and stick with it lol.

2 Likes

So fucking stupid. Midnight here so I’m off to bed.

2 Likes

Could either be just the ones that are for 128 players. There could be more, even if they are smaller portions of those 7 maps, made for smaller modes

Or it could be accurate, to which I don’t care. I hate when they keep adding maps and the count gets to high teens, or in the twenties. Because you can end up feeling like you’re waiting forever to get around to the ones you like the most

So did not a single one of you guys bother to check the fact that they already gave an exact time on when the trailer is dropping and there’s no need to jump on early to check for it, or…

There are two reminders going on YouTube btw

1 Like

No because their YouTube account said that would be the time the stream started. I didn’t think I had to go to another source to get the precise time :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

uh-huh

But since I already knew it was dropping at 11:00am EST, I didn’t click on any of them

lol these countdowns are funny to me

That info has been officialy out and known (I thought) for a while now

EA is learning from Ubi. lmao.

Countdown baby!!! lol smh.

Xbox should start their E3 countdown now

2 Likes

It obviously didn’t get to me and I am not alone it seems. The countdown is just unnecessary, especially for a trailer lol.

1 Like

Yay - it is at 11am for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is 7:30pm here.

Love the semantics

It is definitely unnecessary

I just wanted to point out how much cooler I am than you guys

Jeff Goldblum Smiling GIF by Supercompressor

player battlefield GIF

God you are smug. LOL.

:rofl:

Yeah, but I did fat finger an exrta f in definitely, so jokes on me!!!

1 Like

Oh just go away back to protecting Bran The Broken :stuck_out_tongue:.

These companies cant keep getting away with these timer for timers nonsense.

1 Like