Battlefield 2042 - Coming October 15th

It’s like the marketing people are like, “it’s our big day, let’s do ERRRRRRvrything!!!”

More like EA learning from PS lmao.

1 Like

Ubisoft did it too, it’s becoming common now.

I’m not even surprised, saw this comming from a mile away.

In fairness, Sony told everyone that there would be a pre-show countdown. I tuned in 5 minutes before the actual SOP. I don’t know why anyone would watch a countdown of just nothing but whatever.

What EA just did is exactly like what Ubisoft did with Far Cry 6. Give a time, tune in and shit, it’s a countdown for some odd fucking reason. SMH.

xBoX wIlL n0T d0 iT

Microsoft has also told there will be a fan fest before and then watch-along.

Yeah, that’s 12pm - 1pm EST which is perfectly fine. I will tune in at 12:55pm EST. If it hits 1pm EST and there’s some other kind of countdown bullshit, im going to be pissed because at that point, you’re wasting my time. But with that said, im fully expecting the showcase itself to start at 1pm EST.

I do think it’s less likely to happen to shows like the SGF kick off and Xbox + Beth at E3.

But with game reveals? I expect it from now on.

You’ll know it’s gone too far when they start doing countdowns for game delay announcements

1 Like

The title of the game is battlefield 60 for the extra 60 min we are waiting

I wonder, why delay a trailer?

It’s not delayed. I was joking about like if say Sony did it before announcing God of War will not be 2021

The trailer was not delayed. They announced like last week it would be today at the exact time this countdown is counting to

The fact that there is a countdown is dumb on it’s own. But the trailer is happening when it was supposed to

I’m the opposite really modenr setting has ZERO interest to me, no history and nothing real to attach yourself to.

That is why I still like WW2 FPS, it just pulls me in more cause it is based on something that really happened. I’d probably like a Vietnam based FPS as well.

Modern FPS to me have lame stories I just don’t give a damn about

As someone who 99% cares about the multiplayer, I’d much rather have a modern to near future setting

Plus, in a game like this, I’m shooting dudes in the head, not looking for a narrative as to why

That said, I get where you’re coming from…okay, I actually don’t, but I respect it

u readdyyyy

1 Like

38 posts were split to a new topic: Battlefiled 2024 Reveal Trailer

Those battlepasses would benefit directly from an instant playerbase.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Battlefiled 2042 Reveal Trailer

$70 the norm… thanks Sony and 2k(now EA).

1 Like