Back 4 Blood Considered Content Complete, Turtle Rock Studios to Move on to Next Title

Originally published at: Back 4 Blood Considered Content Complete, Turtle Rock Studios to Move on to Next Title - XboxEra

What You Need to Know

• After shipping three expansions for Back 4 Blood, Turtle Rock Studios considers the game to be content complete and will move onto future projects.
  • The game will continue to operate and is currently available on Xbox Game Pass.

Turtle Rock Studios has put out an update regarding the future of Back 4 Blood. After release three expansions for the game since its 2021 release, the studio considers the game to be in a complete state and plans to move onto new projects. Game services will continue to operate, and the game is currently available on Game Pass if you’re interested in trying it.

If you’re still on the fence with this one, we’ve got reviews on the game as well as its expansions River of Blood, Tunnels of Terror, and Children of the Worm.

Source: Turtle Rock Studios

4 Likes

Another game that wanted to be a new left 4 dead but didn’t get enough support.

If you are gonna clone a classic like that, you gotta have a much better game

They’ll advertise their next game by saying “from the makers of Left 4 Dead”. Just watch.

I enjoyed my time with it on GamePass but didn’t care for the card system

1 Like

I was so excited for this game prior to it’s release. I played L4D all the time.

Unfortunately every single game I played I had atleast 1 or 2 AFK players, 1 idiot and 1 rusher who stormed off. Eventually the AFK player would leave and then nobody would join to fill the space. It seemed they struggled to balance gameplay on this and didn’t punish AFK players far enough!

1 Like