Alone in the Dark (Coming October 25th) with FREE Prologue « Grace » downlodable now (Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PC)

The remake of the classic game was known to be in development for a while and already had a few previews last year, but they now hired the talent of reknown actors David Harbour and Jodie Comer to take the roles of Edward Carnby and Emily Hartwood.

It’s coming on October 25th !

And there’s a FREE Prologue downlodable now on Xbox Series X|S, PS5 and PC.

Return to the roots of survival horror in this Spotlight for Alone in the Dark! Illuminate the darkness and uncover the secrets of Derceto Manor, but proceed with caution: spoilers for THQ Nordic’s reveal stream lurk in the description below.

In this Spotlight, THQ Nordic’s new, nightmarish reimagination of Alone in the Dark is finally fully revealed! Join Detective Edward Carnby (David Harbour) and Emily Hartwood (Jodie Comer) as they explore Derceto in all-new gameplay and cutscenes, before you peek behind the scenes of the game’s haunting Doom Jazz soundtrack.

Pre-order the Digital Deluxe Edition for access to bonus content, including the Derceto 1992 Costume Pack for both Edward and Emily, the Vintage Horror Filter Pack, and director’s commentary, when the game releases on October 25th.

FREE Prologue « Grace »

4 Likes

Preview from last year

2 Likes

The prologue is playable now too?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

nitpicking. but as someone who played the original on PSX but never finished it, they really messed up Carnby’s face here. the new one is basically the chad Wesker from R4make but a bit bulky.

1 Like

Nice!!!

I remember back on 360 that game had some impressive fire tech. Or at least, it had when I saw it for the first time at Games Convention behind closed doors back then.

2 Likes

Are you talking about David Harbour ? How dare you !!

3 Likes

I think this feller harbours a dislike for the man.

OK I’ll see myself out.

3 Likes

And now I have the strong desire to play that crappy offshoot on the Xbox 360. Cuz I hate myself like that.

4 Likes

Prologue was fun, glad the game is doing something like this, was good to play it months before release

2 Likes

This was a pleasant surprise. I think devs need to learn something here, i.e. demos help, a lot.

I had zero faith in this based on the initial trailer but the prologue is quite nice.

1 Like