Age of Empires IV, Dragon Ball FighterZ, The Forgotten City and more are coming to Xbox Game Pass this month

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2021/10/19/age-of-empires-iv-dragon-ball-fighterz-the-forgotten-city-and-more-are-coming-to-xbox-game-pass-this-month/

It’s time for another drop of Xbox Game Pass games, and it’s an interesting one. With one Xbox Game Studios game headlining the line-up, but with some other noticeable additions. We’ll summarize what’s coming (and what’s leaving) the service below the image.

October 19

October 21

• Dragon Ball FighterZ (Cloud & console)
  • Echo Generation (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Everspace 2 (PC)

October 28

• Age of Empires IV (PC)
  • Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Console & PC)
  • Backbone (Console)
  • Bassmaster Fishing 2022 (Cloud, console & PC)
  • Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition (Cloud, console & PC)
  • The Forgotten City (Cloud, console & PC) – Check out our review here

Some games are leaving the service too, witht he most notable on being Celeste. Leaving on October 31st:

• Carto (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Celeste (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Comanche (PC)
  • Eastshade (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Five Nights at Freddy’s (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Knights & Bikes (Console and PC)
  • Unruly Heroes (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Want to learn more about all the titles coming to the service? Check out the official Xbox Wire article.

3 Likes

Gamepass just does not stop. So many games to check out but haven’t finished the earlier games yet.

3 Likes

One channel I follow recently had a video about The Forgotten City and it’s his GOTY. I really want to check this out, and I will.

Apparently a mod for Skyrim of the same name was beloved and a person decided to make a game out of it.

2 Likes

Goddammit, that’ll teach me to buy The Forgotten City at full price.

I’m playing through it now and it’s pretty intriguing. Be especially mindful of spoilers for this one, folks.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to Age of Empires. Playing the Abbasids

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums @anothergamer!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!