After playing DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part 2, I would love a Pacific Rim-like game from Xbox. Or just a MechAssault reboot

So the final level of DOOM Eternal The Ancient Gods Part Two has some very cool moments :dizzy_face: :open_mouth: and I’m sure of one thing : I would love a Pacific Rim / Vision of Escaflowne-like / Gundam-like game with big mechs + some Japanese vibes from Xbox.

The Pacific Rim sequel I always wanted and that I never got (I didn’t know that Hugo Martin worked on the first Pacific Rim by the way) :pensive:

I have no idea how it would be designed (and this would be quite challenging I guess…) but I know a game like that would be an epic game with brutal combats/animations and epic musics. And with a PvPvE multiplayer. :fire: :fire: :fire:

Mechs are just cool

Time to listen again the main theme :smiling_imp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vU7XqToZso

Or simply make a new MechAssault ! Easier to make and I would love that too. With a lot of customization and a big multiplayer. I just want cool battle mechs (especially since Titanfall and Metal Gear are not a thing anymore). :pensive:

I’m just dreaming but I really loved these Mech vs Titans battles in the background in the DLC and the Pacific Rim vibes. :fire:

4 Likes

I support this dream. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m with you on this. I love mechs.

2 Likes

A new AAA mecha game is my most wanted game now. And probably not going to happen too. :pensive:

We need more mech video games and anime.

MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries releasing May 27th and ExoMecha in August :moyai: :crossed_swords:

2 Likes